I am so excited to share one of my favorite crafts with you! Below are a list of resources that I’ve put together to help you get started with your new hobby. Please note that if you purchased a round weaving kit from me, your metal hoop will already be warped once it arrives! I’ve included resources that teach how to warp both a standard loom and round loom/hoop, should you continue this hobby in the future!
If you've used up all of your fibers, check out one of my absolute favorite suppliers here! You can use also code ASHLEYHAWKE to save 10% on your order!
Please reach out to me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
- The actual weaving portion of the video begins at 30:50
- The actual weaving portion of the video begins at 8:40
- The actual weaving portion of the video begins at 4:05
- Your loom weaving kit will not include a warped loom, but does include cotton warp
Spruce & Linen YouTube Channel
Jenell of Spruce & Linen has TONS of free loom weaving resources on her YouTube channel - & she releases new videos every week! You can learn so many different techniques & how to weave with different materials from her. Below is a three-part series of how to create a beginner woven wall hanging, which is an excellent place to start if you're new to loom weaving!
- Beginner Woven Wall Hanging - Part 1
- Beginner Woven Wall Hanging - Part 2
- Beginner Woven Wall Hanging - Part 3
- I first came across round weaving because of Ashton! She does absolutely incredible work & will teach any and all weaving techniques! This is by far the best resource out there for round weaving.
‘Weaving Basics E-Course’ by Nova Mercury
- Jen teaches all of the basic weaving techniques for a standard loom, but they can definitely be applied to weaving on a hoop!